This citrusy recipe brings out the distinctive sweetness of Pacific halibut, a tender and lean fish that's great for light summer meals.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 ¼ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
How to Cook
In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic until tender; remove from the heat. Stir in parsley and orange peel. Place halibut in an 8-inch-square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with onion mixture. Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.