ThisFish has been designed and tested in partnership with a network of fish harvesters, fishing organizations and seafood businesses on Canada’s Pacific and Atlantic coasts.
Ecotrust Canada launched ThisFish in a spirit of collaboration and partnership. We are indebted to our partners for their dedication and persistence in building the world’s first consumer-focused seafood traceability system spanning three oceans, multiple fisheries and many chain-of-custody operators.
Industry, Technnology and NGO partners:
- Canadian Council for Professional Fish Harvesters
- West Coast (Area G) Trollers Association
- Maritime Fishermen's Union
- Fish, Food and Allied Workers of Newfoundlan and Labrador
- BC Dogfish Hook and Line Association
- Pacific Coast Fishermen’s Conservation Company
- Wageningen University BESTTuna Project
- Slow Fish / Slow Food International
- Masyarakat Dan Perikanan Indonesia (MDPI)
- Conservation International (Hawai'i)
- Point 97 (Ecotrust USA)